Making money in a Bear Market (or in a declining security) is very simple to execute when you understand how to trade options.
Some of the most incredible trading profits can be made when prices fall – because it is widely known that Stock prices fall much faster than they rise! If you remember back in the 2008 credit crisis: the market wiped out 5 years of market gains in a matters of weeks.
Some of the most prominent and effective trading strategies that can be implemented in bearish markets consist of:
The beautiful thing about being successful in bear markets is that you only need to understand and implement 1 or 2 of the above-mentioned strategies to generate significant profits when prices fall.
One of my favorite bearish strategies, that I have been consistently successful with in bear markets, is selling vertical call spreads on weak stocks that are down trending indices.
Discover the Top 10 Secrets Professional Traders Use to Get Consistent Results in the Stock Market!
FREE e-Report for Visiting Today($17.95 value)
Once you sign up, the free report will be instantly emailed to you!
Inside, you’ll discover:
* The #1 reason why most traders fail
* How to create a structured and well-balanced portfolio
* The tools and technology that professional traders use
* How to leverage capital and mitigate risk
* What to look out for before you enter into a trade
* How to get paid to buy stock you don’t own…and much more