Technical Analysis is a vast subject that offers valuable insight on spotting profitable trading opportunities.
Not all professional traders use technical analysis in their trading. However, when trading options on stocks and indexes, I believe technical analysis is another powerful and proven tool to have in your arsenal that will help increase your odds for success.
One important point about technical analysis is that is it very subjective. Some traders may find exponential moving averages more useful than simple moving averages. There is no right or wrong with technical analysis, because every trader is different.
Many factors can be incorporated and adjusted in a technical analysis system depending on a trader’s overall style of trading, time frame, and appetite for risk.
Some of my favorite technical analysis methods consist of:
Discover the Top 10 Secrets Professional Traders Use to Get Consistent Results in the Stock Market!
FREE e-Report for Visiting Today($17.95 value)
Once you sign up, the free report will be instantly emailed to you!
Inside, you’ll discover:
* The #1 reason why most traders fail
* How to create a structured and well-balanced portfolio
* The tools and technology that professional traders use
* How to leverage capital and mitigate risk
* What to look out for before you enter into a trade
* How to get paid to buy stock you don’t own…and much more